POST 2 (WEEK 4) >> THE BEST HOLIDAYS / CONCERT EVER


I like a lot to go on vacations with my family, but I think that my best vacation has been the study tour, that was when I had my graduation of middle school in the year 2016.

That time we went to Pucon for a week, being a study tour were all my classmates, friends and our head teacher. That time we had activities every day of the week, within the activities we did was rafting, canopy, and one of my favorite activities that was paintball, we also went to some hot springs and Lake Villarrica where we walked kayak, and in the afternoons,  we shared with our friends in the cabins where we were staying.

The reason why I believe that they have been my best vacation in because I had activities all day, so that there was no time to be bored, in addition to knowing new places. In addition, that our cabins were in a very beautiful where at night you could see many stars and an orange light on the top of the volcano Villarrica.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5 >> MY FUTURE JOB

POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

POST 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES