POST 4 >> "YOUR FAVORITE BOOK"

The truth, I´ve never a fan or reading, for that I don´t have a favorite author. I just read the mandatory book at school. The genre that more I like read is the fantasy, myth and legends, and things like this. 

I don´t have a favorite book, but one that I like it was "Myth Greek", I like the  different stories, that narrate explanation of how they were created  some  of the myths or beliefs the Greek. An example would be the story of king Midas, who succumbs to the terrible force of ambition, or the story of Narcissus who falls in love with his own image the moment he discovers his reflection in the water. Other book that I like was "The Nightingale and the Rose", a short story on a bird that is sacrificed, for a student get a red rose, for his crush.

It has been a long time since that I read a book, I have read lately are comics, not only for the story, if not that the illustration, more that nothing recommend it, that read book with illustration, since it will help us with that we are studying as designers, in that is the editorial area.




Comentarios

  1. I like Narcissus's myth but I also like the story of the Minotaur's labyrinth, it's so interesting! I hope you read it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow I know the history but I never read of them in a book!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5 >> MY FUTURE JOB

POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

POST 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES