POST 5 >> MY FUTURE JOB

For the moment, what I would like to work on later is to have my own mini printing press. I find it quite interesting, since in it I can create my own designs, be it a business card,stickers posters, notebooks, among others, and at the same time I can see the styles of the clients that are arriving. 

I find it interesting to compare different design styles, since one can continue learning from others and enrich oneself. Being a printing press, I would have to have several printers, among other machines such as guillotines, certain binding tools, so I think it would be more an interior job, located in a specific place, but having contact with customers. 

I really don't expect to become a millionaire with this job, but I would like to earn enough to be able to stay in the future and become independent as well as giving me certain tastes like traveling during the holidays. I really think it is necessary to specialize in some study. Maybe I specialize in the editorial area, but as I said I don´t find it necessary. 

Exists a mini printing press called "Paff creativos" , I liked this mini printing press a bit, the jobs he does are beautiful, they work with different holographic papers. The owner is also graphic designer. And always runs out of hours to place orders, so he must do well. This is a reference to what I want in  my future work.

Comentarios

  1. I think it's always much better to work independently than to work under a company... I hope in the future you have your own printing press!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

POST 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES