POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"



The truth I like different genres of movies, but my favorite movie it´s a drama film called "A dog´s way home"

This is a film that I am excited enough, during the entire movie from beginning to end, perhaps it is because of the affection that I taking to animals and dogs, above all. 

Also I like the movies of comedy, terror, action an science fiction, as I said mu tastes are varied. The movies that most recent I´ve seen the cinema, they have been Marvel movies, but the last one thas does not belong to this is the I mentioned earlier "A dog´s way home". It´s a movie that I recommend, because generate awareness of not believe that the dogs classed as dangerous breeds, or as in the movie, a dog breed Pitbull, really they are nost dangerous, if they are breeding with love. And that is just a prejuice towards them. This is a film with many teachings and emotions, thanks to the charm of Bella (the protagonist) and the beautiful landscapes that are the scene of her long adventure.




Comentarios

  1. I don't really like movies about animals, the only movie about dogs that I give a try was Hachiko, but this one sounds intresting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never seen that movie, but from what you write it seems to me that I would be very sorry, I think I'll see it when I have free time.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never seen that movie but sound exciting! Im gonna watch it this weekend!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5 >> MY FUTURE JOB

POST 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES