POST 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

I have never thought about taking a postgraduate degree, I think I would not do any professional, which I would like to take some private courses, such as bookbinding, lettering, work with watercolors and one of how to work with resin.

They are usually short courses, and that can be done here in Santiago, so there would be no need to go to another country to learn.  The good thing about these courses is that they are face-to-face and personalities, because they are not courses with many members.

The reason for doing the courses of bookbinding, lettering and watercolors. is because they would serve me for the mini printing press, that I would like to have in the future, these are things that will help me a lot to make my own notebooks.

On the other hand the courses of work with resin, is because I like  the different types of objects that can be made of this material, like key chains, necklaces, rings, among other thing, since the finish it has is very interesting, especially when the material is transparent colors.

Also interesting the work with resin is that one can create as "small worlds inside crystals", since when integrating other elements such as small flowers, plants or small objects that allow us to recreate a small environment.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5 >> MY FUTURE JOB

POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"