POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

I asked those questions when I finished last summer.  The idea is to travel with my friends, who already left last summer, that time we traveled to Talca and went to a water park there and also traveled to the beach of Constitución.  It was a fun trip. 

For the summer, we plan to reach Talca first and then reach Villarrica.  Well that is the most realistic option, since for a moment we had planned to travel to Bolivia's salar, but it is an idea that we leave for later.  I would also like to go out with my family for a few days but to other places. 

My plans for the summer are first of all to work at the beginning of this one, to be able to raise money, save and travel.  My plans for this summer what I would like to do is have contact with nature, wherever I go, even if I stay here in Santiago, I would like to go to a park or a beach or something that is related with the nature.

Also I would like to travel because put into practice the camera, I think it´s a good opportunity to taking a good photograph of the nature, different landscapes, the local vegetation and animals. And as result feep on improve in the technical and other setting. Thus I obtain greater knowledge and I have beautiful memories of the summer vacations.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5 >> MY FUTURE JOB

POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

POST 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES